There Is a Balm in Gilead - Hymn for October

 It's fall, ya'll!

I pray all is well with each of you today. 

The hymn that I aim to learn for this month is one that I am not very familiar with but nonetheless, a beautiful song.


[Refrain] There is a balm in Gilead, To make the wounded whole; There is a balm in Gilead To heal the sin-sick soul. 

Sometimes I feel discouraged And think my work's in vain, But then the Holy Spirit Revives my soul again. [Refrain]

Don't ever be discouraged, For Jesus is your friend; And if you lack for knowledge, He'll ne'er refuse to lend. [Refrain]

If you cannot preach like Peter, If you cannot pray like Paul, You can tell the love of Jesus and say, "He died for all!" [Refrain]


If you are interested in learning more about this beautiful song, click here to read up on it. 


Blessings to you this fine day,

Sarah




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2015 The Literary Heroine Blog Party

New moth, new verse

When I Survey the Wondrous Cross - Hymn for July