Natural Deodorant

So it's been a few weeks since my last post.

Here is the next thing I am planning on making:

All Natural Deodorant.

Why?

Because the store-bought one I have (Secret - PH balanced, Spring Breeze) is filled with these:

Cyclopentaslioxane, stearyl alcohol, C12-15 alkyl bezoate, PPG-14 butyl ether, hydrogenated castor oil, petrolatum, phenyl trimethicone, talc, cyclodextrin, fragrance, mineral oil, behenyl alcohol

I copied that list of ingredients off of my current deodorant stick.  
I can't even pronounce half of those! Why would I want my body to absorb these foreign things
when I don't even know what they are or where they came from?
Yes, it has taken me a LONG time to get started and actually 
do this.  I had to put my big gal panties on and just do it!  If I like it, that's it.  No going back to
store-bought deodorant. 

I may try both of these:













Comments

  1. The second one looks like it might be easier to make - ingredient wise. Many health food stores sell natural deodorant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I made the second one and I didn't really like it - that may be because I am so used to the "fake" kind. I really want to get the natural stuff though. Thanks for the comment btw! =)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

2015 The Literary Heroine Blog Party

New moth, new verse

"What God hath joined..." Part 1