Heroine Blog Party

I am thoroughly looking forward, with much anticipation, to this.  I have been a fan for a while - though I've never done it.  What I love about The Literary Heroine Blog Party is that it encourages the expansion of one's mind - in the literal form that is.  I actually found this young ladies blog by this party.


If any of y'all want to attend, just click the link above! :-)
Blessings,
Sarah

P.S.  I will be working on my questions until the time of the party (2-16-28-14), so keep a look out! ;-)

Comments

  1. What an intriguing idea! So...is this only for the younger ladies? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do not believe so. I never saw an "age required" post or anything of the sort.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

2015 The Literary Heroine Blog Party

New moth, new verse

"What God hath joined..." Part 1