His GEMS - Elizabeth

Another post for another sister...

Remember: The pictures that I share are hints to my sisters gifts!

"Elizabeth" means either oath of God, or God is satisfaction. :-) I've always loved the meaning to this name. 


My interview with my sister Elizabeth. 

Question #1: Two favorite animals (I think I know this already!) 
HORSES & Cows :D (but mostly horses :P)

Question #2:  What is your favorite male Bible name? 
That is a tough one for me because I love so many male Bible names! But my favorite would either be Jacob or Noah :).

Question #3: What is your favorite female Bible name?

Hagar is my favorite female Bible name. - I LOVE this choice, Elizabeth!

Question #4: What are two things that you've read in the Bible recently that have interested you?
I just recently read about Jacob, Leah and Rachael. That has to be one of my favorites in the Bible because of how much Jacob loved Rachael and was willing to work sevens years, then another seven years just to marry her! And I also read about Noah and the Ark :).

Question #5: History or math?
 History! I was never good at math, and anything about history has always been really cool.

Question #6: 
 Darcy or Thornton? Why?
Thornton! Because . . .
*Swoons*
Question #7: If you could travel to any book, what book would it be and what would you do there?
This is even tougher! Hmmmmm, let me think. Probably The Lord of the Rings :). I would help Frodo and Sam take the Ring to Mount Doom, have second breakfast with Merry and Pippin and fight Orcs with Legolas, Gandalf, Aragorn and Gimli :D.

Question #8: What are three things on your bucket list?
I have so many things on my bucket list, but since I can only list three, I shall do ONLY three! hehe! I really want to adopt a wild mustang and train it :D. I want to buy my own horse :). And last, but NOT least, I would LOVE, LOVE to meet Miranda Lambert/Blake Shelton and write and record a song together. 

Until next time!

In His Ever Faithful; Ever Giving Hands,
Sarah






Comments

  1. Hi Sarah!
    Just wanted to pop on and say I'm really enjoying your interviews. ;-) They're very fun and I feel like I'm really getting to be able to *know/picture* you all (for lack of better words). :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Heidi!
      I am glad that you are enjoying the interviews, for I had fun putting them together. :-) I've read a lot of interviews on different blogs and I think it's a great way to get to know people better or just to have fun. :-)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

2015 The Literary Heroine Blog Party

New moth, new verse

"What God hath joined..." Part 1