July memory verse

Okay...I'm back!  It's been too long - I know, part of that is due to my laziness and the other part is because I was on a mini vacation - which has a very amusing story that I'll share in another post.

So July is here!  When, like when did this happen?  I was just getting used to the idea of June - even though that month was HOT!! 

Psalm 113: 3 is my next verse to memorize for this year. Though I must 100% honest, last month's verse was hard for me because I wasn't very diligent about studying it or meditating on it.  Lord help me this month!  Give me the desire to want to know Thee and Thy Word.

Here it is. Psalm 113:3

"From the rising of the sun unto the going down of the same the LORD'S name is to be praised." KJV

"From the rising of the sun to its going down The LORD's name is to be praised." NKJV

"From the rising of the sun unto its going in, Praised is the name of Jehovah." YLT

Blessings,
Sarah






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2015 The Literary Heroine Blog Party

New moth, new verse

"What God hath joined..." Part 1