November memory verse




So it's November!

Can any else believe that we only have one more month until 2015?  How crazy is that?

There is SO much going on in my life at this point in the year; mostly it has to do with work and keeping very busy - and active might I add.  :) 






On to the memory verse!  It's another Psalm - the whole year's worth of memory verses are out the book of Psalms.  I'm not sure if I shared that with you before. 

My verse to memorize this month is Psalm 75:1.

[[To the chief Musician, Altaschith, A Psalm or Song of Asaph.]] Unto thee, O God, do we give thanks, unto thee do we give thanks: for that thy name is near thy wondrous works declare. Psalm 75:1 (KJV)

To the Overseer. -- 'Destroy not.' -- A Psalm of Asaph. -- A Song. We have given thanks to Thee, O God, We have given thanks, and near is Thy name, They have recounted Thy wonders. Psalm 75:1 (YLT)


May you be blessed today, and tomorrow as you seek His word.

In His Holy Hands,
Sarah

Comments

  1. Sarah,
    So excited to see a post, my friend! :) We had a lovely weekend here....the 3rd of 3 fall weddings was Saturday--and it was a most thoroughly full, wonderful, blessed, (and busy!) day. ;) Now this week I think we'll all take a deep breath and maybe take stock of some winter garden ideas and also some Christmas plans/projects. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heidi,
      Thank you for the comment! What are some of the things you are planning on doing this holiday season? What kind of things do you enjoy planting (seeing as how you mentioned a garden)? I'm working on your email at this moment, and hoping to send it out sometime today. :-) For some reason, I commented back but it wouldn't show. :/

      Delete
    2. I have some Christmas knitting/sewing projects I'll be working on over the next two months and---oh! We started listening to Christmas music this week (which is always a much looked forward to event)!! :) In the garden, I'm hoping to get garlic planted next week and I'd like to try some greens over the winter. We shall see...

      And thank you for the mail in my inbox! The contents have been fully received, enjoyed, and duly noted. :) (FYI, that's kind of--sort of--a paraphrase from Love Begins....at least the 'duly noted' part. The character's voice as she says it just delightfully popped into my head and I couldn't help myself... ;))

      Delete
    3. There's just something homey about knitting or crocheting a Christmas project, isn't there? You're already listening to Christmas music? I can't do that until Thanksgiving is over. :p What kind of Christmas music do you enjoy? I really like the old-fashioned kind, like the ones without words. :) I've not had time to plant a garden this year, but I'm hoping to get some kale in this winter.

      Thank you for the sweet comment. I look forward to reading your email. :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

2015 The Literary Heroine Blog Party

New moth, new verse

"What God hath joined..." Part 1