Wreck It!

Wreck This Journal.

I think I came across this journal through Pinterest (off all places!); through finding it there, I Bing-ed it, and then found it on Amazon (used, but new) for $7.47.  
It really is a very cool way of journaling and scrapbooking - for I'm not the best at either.  

I broke down and got one.  

I'll try and keep posting pictures of each day - please be patient, my schedule has become very busy during these past few months so it may take a few days to post all the pictures. =) 

Oh, my little sister (who blogs as well, you can follow her here. I'm helping her build her blog.) had a great idea of starting at the back of the journal and working my way forward. So that's what I'm doing. =)




No, I didn't add the Duck Tape! :p
                                                                 
                                         




                                             


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2015 The Literary Heroine Blog Party

New moth, new verse

"What God hath joined..." Part 1