New Awakenings

O how happy I am to see - and smell - that spring, at last, has come to our neck of the woods.
I know that the whole country has had a rough winter filled with ice and snow but new beginnings are right around the corner!

'Tis the time of renewal and rebirth: spring!  

Here are some pictures that I took... :-)














Well, I pray that going into this week that you all remember this:  that God is The God of new beginnings!

"They are new every morning: great is thy faithfulness." Lamentations 3:23

"...joy cometh in the morning." Psalm 30:5


Blessings,
Sarah

Comments

  1. Lovely pictures! And encouraging as always... :-) And I love the hat picture! Definitely Margaret Hale-ish. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why thank you, Heidi! :-)
      A friend of mine game my sister and I that hat and I've only worn it once; however, yesterday seemed like the perfect day to wear it. :-) I wish that I had Margaret's (I just realized that I spelled her name wrong!) attire to wear as well. She dressed to beautifully!

      Delete
  2. Forgot to say I like the new background. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I thought it was fitting since my post was about new beginnings. :-)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

2015 The Literary Heroine Blog Party

New moth, new verse

"What God hath joined..." Part 1