October memory verse



Hello everyone!

This isn't my "I'm back post", but it's getting closer and I promise I'll post it soon - getting back in to a routine is hard after you've been away and have been "lazy".  I know I'm not the only who has a hard time with this.

One thing I love about this month are the colors that surface: burnt oranges, brick reds, dark browns, red wines, every color makes me feel warm when it's a fall color.  Also this time of year I like to break out the cinnamon, pumpkin, apple cider and start baking. :-)  How about you?

If you missed last months post, click here to read and catch up. :-)


So, for the memory verse.  

Psalm 115:15 Ye are blessed of the LORD which made heaven and earth. (KJV)

Psalm 115:15 Blessed are ye of Jehovah, maker of heaven and earth. (YLT)

I am blessed beyond measure!  My brother got married this past weekend, I have a new sister, I was able to visit with amazing friends, I saw my family whom I adore and love more than anything in this world...I'm just so blessed!  Thank you, Lord for Your gifts.

"Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness (fickleness), neither shadow of turning." James 1:17

~Sarah

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2015 The Literary Heroine Blog Party

New moth, new verse

"What God hath joined..." Part 1