Book challenge (2015)

Since I posted this, I have gotten some awesome ideas on what I should read next.  I did a book challenge last year, but ended up adding more books than what were required!  I read The Hunger Games for the first time and that wasn't on my list; Divergent as well I added, and many others.  That says a lot about who I am, I guess. ;)

So, with being inspired to read new and not-so-new books, I wanted your opinion.  What do you think?

Here are some that I hope to tackle this year:
Ivanhoe by Sir Walter Scott
Camille by Alexandre Dumas
The Hunchback of Notra Dame by Victor Hugo
The Hobbit by J. R. R. Tolkien (I started reading this book but never finished)
Gone With the Wind by Margaret Mitchell
Replay by Ken Grimwood
The Hiding Place by Corrie Ten Boom
The Pilgrim's Progress by John Bunyan 
Crandford/Cousin Phillis by Elisabeth Gaskell
Wives and Daughters by Elzabeth Gaskell
The Hound of the Baskervilles by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
Larkrise to Candleford by Flora Thomson 
The Curious Case of Benjamin Button by F. Scott Fitzerald

That's it.  I know I must add more, but that is where I fall short.  Can you help me?  What would you suggest?  What are some must-reads to you that you feel others must read?

I look forward to hearing your answers!

Blessings,
Sarah



Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sending you a Huge List as soon as I can.... ;D But no, don't worry. I'll try to keep it at 5-10 imperative ones. ;)

    (And P.S: You can remove my previous comment. It had a typo.... :p)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

2015 The Literary Heroine Blog Party

New moth, new verse

"What God hath joined..." Part 1