Traveling Sisters

If you know me at all, then you are aware that I LOVE to see new places! I love meeting new people (even though I tend to be more introverted) and getting to know their story. Hearing how the Lord has worked in someone's life, how He has changed them, is possibly one of the best things to experience in life.

So when two of my sisters and I had the opportunity to attend the 2021 Girl Defined Conference in San Antonio in July, I was super excited!  Now, if you are wondering what Girl Defined is, let me tell you.

Girl Defined is a ministry founded by Kristen Clark and Bethany Beal and is based in San Antonio Texas. They are passionate about sharing the truth of Biblical femininity.  All I can say is that they have blessed me tremendously over the years. Kirsten and Bethany share THE truth (not their own versions of it). And in a day and age when any sort of Biblical truth is being shot down or canceled, is not only refreshing but desperately needed.  I highly encourage you to check them out!   Click here if you want to learn more.

So we got to travel to the great state of Texas! The last time I was there was years and years ago and there's not much I remember about it.  What I do remember though is that I loved it back then.  The weather was so different, too! I know that Florida gets hot, but wow. Ya'll, Texas is WARM.

The people of San Antonio were absolutely wonderful and so very friendly as well!  I was reminded that in a world where there is so much hate, God blesses us with sweet, loving people. The whole weekend at the Girl Defined Conference was a blessing from the Lord.  Being able to gather with other believers and fellowship together after such a hard and scary year, Lord Thou art good!  

Here are some pictures of two of my sisters and I. Like I said, we loved visiting Texas and look forward to next year!










Ladies, I highly encourage you to check out Girl Defined! They are an awesome ministry of sisters who strive to point each other to the One who not only designed us, but who defines us!

All in all, Texas was AMAZING and I hope to travel back one day and see more of the beautiful Lone Start State. 


~Sarah


What is a place that you have not traveled to that is on your bucket list to see?



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2015 The Literary Heroine Blog Party

New moth, new verse

"What God hath joined..." Part 1