"What God hath joined..."

Okay, so back in November two of my brothers were in a wedding and we were blessed with being able to attend.

Here a few pics of some of my lovely siblings at the lovely ceremony site...


                                  L to R: Josiah, Emily, Me,Abigail, and Andrew


The boys wanted a pic of them with their "shades"
And this would be my brother Timothy 

Joseph with his not-so-little hat
Two of my beautiful sisters!
Emily and I were as sick as dogs during the wedding!

We so enjoyed the day, despite being sick! Being able to be witnesses while watching as God joined two together in holy matrimony was truly a blessing. 

"What therefore God hath joined together, let no man put asunder." -Mark 10:9

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2015 The Literary Heroine Blog Party

New moth, new verse

"What God hath joined..." Part 1