Disney 30 Day Challenge

Hey everyone!  I know it's been a while - things have been busy! :-p  

My sister sent me this challenge via Pinterest and I thought about doing a blog post about it.

I'm a big fan of Disney so I thought that this would be tons of fun. :-)

Here goes!

Day 1: Favorite movie
Cinderella.


Day 2: Favorite princess 
Ariel from The Little Mermaid. 


Day 3: Favorite prince 
Prince Eric. 
However, I really wanted to marry the Grand Duke from Cinderella. 
You can read about that here.



Day 4: Favorite song
Okay, so as I was telling my sister which song I was going to pick for day 4, she said something about the music in Disney's The Hunchback of Notre Dame and I thought "why didn't I pick THAT song?" So...
I am picking...
The Bells of Notre Dame

When this song hits 6 minutes, I get chills!
Why isn't this on Broadway? 

Day 5: Favorite kiss
This one. Why? Because this is (I believe) the only time they show them kissing and they are already married! :-)  *happy sigh*

Day 6: Prettiest princess 
Cinderella - one of things that I like about her is that she isn't self-centered.
She's a faithful servant and didn't really complain about her job. That makes her pretty, both in and out. :-)


Day 7: Favorite castle 
Prince Adam's castle in Beauty and the Beast.




Day 8: Saddest moment
Just so you know, I teared up posting these pictures.
This is by for the SADDEST moment in Disney history!
From the movie Dumbo.




                                                                               

Day 9: Favorite couple
I absolutely LOVED these two!


Day 10: Best hair
It's between these two.
 


Day 11: Favorite animal sidekick 
Mushu for Mulan. 

Day 12: Favorite non-animal sidekick 
I wanted her to be my fairy-godmother SO badly! 


Day 13: Favorite outfit
I'll admit, I wanted this gown more than any other. 
"But look at the puffed sleeves"



Day 14: Favorite villain 
I know that he's not technicality a villain, but there was just something about Lucifer that I liked. 


Day 15: Favorite romantic moment
This is it for me. 




Day 16: Favorite singing voice
It's between these two.
 

Day 17: Best eyes
I think Aurora had the prettiest eyes.


Day 18: Favorite name
Jasmine


Day 19: Favorite soundtrack 
I really like the soundtrack to Aladdin.

Day 20: Funniest moment
This part in The Little Mermaid always made me laugh. :-)


Day 21: Favorite quote
From Pinocchio.
"Always let your conscience be your guide." 

Day 22: Bravest heroine
I think what Mulan did for her family was one of the bravest things ever done in Disney.
She knew going into it that it meant certain death if she was found out, and yet, she STILL did it!

Day 23: Favorite dance scene
Easy. The scene when Cinderella is dancing with her prince at the ball, right before midnight. "So this is love..."


Day 24: Favorite parents
There was something about Cinderella's father that I always liked.


Day 25: Favorite lyrics
I Can Go The Distance from Disney's Hercules

I have often dreamed
Of a far off place
Where a great warm welcome
Would be waiting for me
Where the crowds will cheer
When they see my face
And a voice keeps saying
This is where I'm meant to be

I will find my way
I can go the distance
I'll be there someday
If I can be strong
I know every mile
Will be worth my while
I will go most anywhere
To feel like I belong

I am on my
I can go the distance
I don't care how far
Someday I'll be strong
I know ev'ry mile
Will be worth my while
I would go most anywhere
to find where I belong





Day 26: Most magical moment
This moment.



Day 27: Best wardrobe
I think Belle had the best clothing.



Day 28: Favorite sequel 
I don't have one. 

Day 29: Favorite overall moment
For the longest time I wanted these slippers.



Day 30:  Favorite happy ending
This moment right here. 



If you decide to do this challenge, please leave me a link in the comments below so that way I can check out your answers! :-)

Blessings,
Sarah



NOTE:
All these images came from Google Images and Youtube.  I don't own any of them.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2015 The Literary Heroine Blog Party

New moth, new verse

"What God hath joined..." Part 1