His GEMS - Emily

Google
Another post about the GEMS in my life, and this one goes to my lovely sister, Emily. 

If you missed my first post of this series, you can read it here

Like always, I am sharing the meaning to my sister's beautiful names; here is Emily's.

"Emily" means hard working; industrious; striving.

An expression of her name:
People with this name have a deep inner desire for travel and adventure, and want to set their own pace in life without being governed by tradition.






Question #1: Share one thing that you have always wanted to do but have been too afraid to do.
Swim with Dolphins.

Question #2: Given the opportunity, would you climb Mt. Everest? Why or why not?
I don't think I would. I mean, what would you gain from it? Yes the view from the top must be breathtaking, but why would I climb it just to say I climbed it? 

Question #3: Do you think it a blessing to be a stay-at-home-daughter? Why or why not?
I think it is a blessing because you still have your parents guidance. :-)


Question #4: What is your all time favorite musical? 
Seven Brides For Seven Brothers.

Question #5: Are you content with where the Lord has you?  Why or why not?
At the moment, yes. If I was suppose to be anywhere else, I would be. :-)

Question #6: What verse has been especially encouraging to you this year?
Philippians 4:11 witch says "Not that I speak in respect of want: for I have learned, in whatsoever state I am, therewith to be content."

Question #7: If there is a woman in the Bible that you highly esteem, who is she, and why may I ask do you esteem her?
Ruth, because of her character; she chose to follow her mother-in-law to a land she had never been to, knowing that she would most likely never see her family again.

Question #8: What's one goal you would like to accomplish before you may not be able to? 
Visit Ireland.


So, again, I hope that you've enjoyed this lovely time with my lovely sister, Emily.  :-)

In His Ever Loving Hands,
Sarah

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2015 The Literary Heroine Blog Party

New moth, new verse

"What God hath joined..." Part 1