"What God hath joined..." Part 2

The post is here...but it may have to go into a third because there are SO many lovely pictures I want to share...so ye must have patience. :)  Click here to read my first post on "What God hath joined..."

Okay. So. For the post...

We awoke to a lovely sunrise with smiles on our faces.  Our happiness grew deeper with each exciting thought of the day to come.

We got all dressed up and ready to go by 11:00 am for family pictures.  When we arrived we were able to see some of the groomsmen and the groom having their pictures taken. :)  Such fun!

Four of my awesome brothers...plus a very good friend of theirs.
Joseph (the groom) has his hands in his pockets. 
On the left is Josiah and Andrew is in the shades (I love when he
wears these!), and Timothy is on the far right.
Standing around and waiting direction...
"Stand here...and there...how about everywhere?"
I just loved the little flag banners - they were so cute! 
Before our pictures started, my sister and sister in-law
went down to the ceremony site and took some pictures.
Isn't that green just so beautiful?
So romantic...


Behind me (or my sister, can't remember who took this)
is where the food was served (SO yummy!).

We were having a look around at all the lovely decorations before
everyone started arriving. 
Say "cheese!"
Everyone worked so hard in putting all of this
beauty together!
This was a precious idea.
Emily had pictures of the parents and grandparents'
wedding days and had them on display.
We all were very touched!
And this. What a cute idea!
A close-up of the two love-birds.
Aren't they beautiful together?

It says "Joseph and Emily".
I just adored that sign!
A quick selfie. 
Walking around the beautiful yard.
Truly lovely.
A stroll to the car for something...chap-stick, I think.

While family was having their pictures taken, we got some pictures too.
The waiting groom and some of his groomsmen.
Looking around. 
The groom giving his groomsmen their gifts.


This was the view we had right before everyone started being seated.

Waiting...


While I dislike leaving you with this post, I also do not want to bombard you with too many pictures all at once.  So, there shall be a third post coming soon!

"The best is yet to come, come the day you're mine"

Blessings in the Lord,
Sarah

Comments

  1. I love your pictures! You all look so good. Maddie and Rich also had pictures of their parents’ and grandparents’ weddings. It was very touching.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mrs. Ellis! Abigail actually took most of these beautiful pictures and we were all very pleased with how they came out! :)

      Delete
  2. More pictures!!!! ;) Oh, everything looks just gorgeous..... and what a beautiful, sunshiny day! :)

    Can't wait for installment #3! (And I'm sure you're tired of hearing that.... ;P)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm SO glad that you enjoyed the pictures Heidi! And yes, the day was lovely - even though I was badly sun burnt!

      Delete
  3. Oh, what a gorgeous setting for a special wedding, dear Sarah! I love how the ceremony was held outside...it is my dream to be married on a beautiful lawn in the open air...:). Your brother and sister-in-law are indeed a lovely couple and they had a beautiful celebration!
    I can't wait to see the rest of the pictures of the Big Day!
    Hugs to you!
    Kelly-Anne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kelly-Anne, it was so beautiful and so lovely! I felt like I was reading a really, really good book about weddings outdoors - that's how special it was. :)
      Looking forward to posting the nest - and last - installment!
      Hugs back!
      Sarah

      Delete
  4. Really, too many pictures??!?!? Nay sister, bring them on!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

2015 The Literary Heroine Blog Party

New moth, new verse

"What God hath joined..." Part 1