He leadeth me

Hello, dear friends!

I know it has been a good long while.  Maybe one of these days I'll have enough time to post on a regular basis!  This little post is just an update on where I am in my yoga journey; life, and just general things.

One bit of exciting news is that I became an aunt again!!!!! :D :D  My brother Joseph and his wife Emily had a sweet little baby GIRL this week!  You can read about their wedding here: Part 1Part 2, and Part 3.  Oh, what a beauty she is!!  I have TWO lovely nieces now! God is so good!

Here I simply wanted to say that I am blessed beyond measure to be where I am - even though it terrifies me at times.  I am on a new adventure - one that I never thought I would be doing 4, even 3 years ago.

It's funny, ever since I was little I always was interested in some form of anatomy.  How our bodies moved and which bones were connected to which.  It took me a while, but I found (well, I didn't really find it, God brought it to the surface) that I love teaching.  Again, if you asked me about this some years ago, I would have probably laughed and said "No way!"  It really amazes me how when God plants a seed, He is the one who will cause it to grow and flourish in His time.  I pray that I will reflect His beauty in all I do.  I'm not saying that I am flourishing right now - I am still in the beginning of this whole process!  But this I know: everything happens for a reason.  Every little thing that comes to pass in my life is intended by God for my good and His glory.  Now, I have a choice on how I either respond or react to those situations/events - but He ultimately is with me and will never forsake me.  Last month my family and I went to a wild game dinner that a local church hosts.  This year they had a wonderful speaker, Jimmy Sharpe, who talked about the importance of responding and not reacting.  The latter is much easier for me to do than the former.  Not only was he a super nice person and spoke a great message - but he hit the nail on the head when he said that we must learn to respond to situations, not react to them.

I am still very nervous about the whole thing - but there is also excitement, and that seems to be more active than the nerves...at the moment!

 And Moses said unto the people, Fear ye not, stand still, and see the salvation of the LORD...The LORD shall fight for you, and ye shall hold your peace.  - Exo 14:13-14

With that truth in mind, I can go forth.

Bathed in Grace,




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2015 The Literary Heroine Blog Party

New moth, new verse

"What God hath joined..." Part 1